liquidstart.com, from here on referred to as THIS WEBSITE, or designated by the pronouns we, us, our or ours, takes your privacy and security very seriously.
Your Personal Information: Our site uses forms with the exclusive purpose of interchanging information and/or information requests. Contact information from all forms (including name, address, email address, telephone numbers, etc.) is used to process information pertinent to the site declared purpose. Any information our customers submit is used only to provide the user with related information, all beneficial to the user.
We don't share the information collected with any person or company other than as described below.
The information we collect from and about you may be used for any of the purposes that follow:
- To respond to your inquiries, and provide the services and information you request.
- To analyze, improve, operate, and maintain our website and programs, services, and offers.
- To keep the record of our interactions with you.
- To contact you via email or direct mail, regarding offers, events, news, programs, and other opportunities from us and/or selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To comply with our legal liabilities.
The information we collect from and about you may be shared in the following manners:
- We may share your information with any parent company, any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that are under common control with us.
- We may share your information with our third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us, including to the extent necessary or desirable to help run promotions, fulfill orders, complete your transaction, or provide customer service. These service providers however, are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information, except as necessary to perform respective services or to comply with legal requirements.
Security: This site has appropriate security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All information received is processed using SSL technology via secure server. All customer contact information is guarded with the utmost security and discretion.
We do not use, nor do we condone the use of unsolicited bulk email. We take this issue very seriously. Please report any incidents of unsolicited email coming from or mentioning THIS WEBSITE to our email address: support (at) liquidstart.com for a prompt and personal reply. All matters will be investigated and dealt with promptly.
Third Party Service Providers: We use third party service providers to support our Site. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, pixel tags, log files, web beacons, and Flash cookies to receive, collect, and store information. On these We don’t have any control.
November 10, 2017